Dr. Super Enamelists at Tokyo Japan
Information: Miura Dental Clinic
- General Dentistry
- Orthodontia, Orthodontic Therapy
- Laser Dentistry, Laser Dental Therapy, Laser caries detection
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Esthetic Dentistry (porcelain veneers , crowns)
- Super Enamel (Non-prep Venner)
- CEREC (one day fillings with the latest computer system)
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Preventive Dentistry, Periodontal disease treatment
- Oral Hygine
- Mon - Sat
- Morning 9:30～12:30
- Mon - Fri
- Afternoon 14:30～20:00
- Afternoon 14:30～17:00
- The office closing day
- Sunday, National Holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays
Accessibility To Miura Dental Clinic
- Miura Dental Clinic is at Koganei City in Tokyo, the city is very near
from Tokyo Sta, so you can easily visit Miura Dental Clinic from Haneda
and Narita International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Nippori
Sta, transfer the line to JR Yamanote line, get off Tokyo Sta and transfer
the line to Chuo Line bound to Takao, Ome, Nishi-kokubunji Sta and so on,
then get off Musashi Koganei Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Shinagawa,
Oshiage or Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to JR
Yamanote line, get off Tokyo Sta and transfer the line to Chuo Line bound
to Takao, Ome, Nishi-kokubunji Sta and so on, then get off Musashi Koganei
- Take 10 minutes walk from Musashi Koganei Sta.
The Landmarks Near Miura Dental Clinic
Koganei City is located on the western part of Tokyo. Tokyo is the Capital
City of Japan, so Koganei city belongs to the Tokyo Metropolitan area.
Tokyo is the landmark of Japan itself, so you could find amazing, wonderful
and unique shops and views deeply connecting to life style in Japan. Besides,
it has many natural landmarks in Tokyo. Mt.Takao introduced in the Michelin
Guide, Nippara Limestone Cave in Okutama region, Todoroki Valley in Setagaya-ku
are very near from the center of Tokyo. Of course, the area around Tokyo
Station has mixed up with thousands of brand shops, modern buildings and
historical landmarks. You could find a lot there.
Let's walk on Tokyo!
Areas and Landmarks in Tokyo