Dr. Super Enamelists at Shimane Japan
Information: Kokoro Dental Clinic
- General Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry, Periodontal disease treatment, Oral Hygene
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Super Enamel (Non-prep Venner)
- Teeth Whitening
- Mon - Sat
- Morning 9：00～12：00
- The office closing day
- Wednesday, Sunday, National Holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays
- Address : 326-2 Todacho, Masuda-shi, Shimane Prefecture Japan
- zip cord : 163-0000
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Hp: http://www.kokorodentalclinic.smileandhappiness.net
- * Don't call at your first time because not all staffs could listen English well. Please send e-mail.
Accessibility To Kokor Dental Clinic
- Kokor Dental Clinic is at Masuda City in Shimane Prefecture, the city has
the Hagi Iwami Airport, of course it has the train station so you can easily
visit Kokoro Dental Clinic from Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, of course from
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Nippori
Sta, transfer the line to JR Yamanote line, get off Tokyo Sta and transfer
the line to Tokaido Shinkansen bound to Hakata, get off Shinyamaguchi Sta
and transfer Yamaguchi Line bound to Masuda, get off Masuda Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, transfer the airline bound to the Hagi
Iwami Airport. From the Hagi Iwami Airport, take bus to Masuda Sta.
- From Masuda Sta, take Sanin Honsen line bound to Hamada, get off Iwami
- Take 5 minutes walk from Iwami TsudaSta.
The Landmarks Near Kokoro Dental Office
Masuda City is located on the western end of Shimane prefecture, thus
Yamaguchi prefecture is next to Masuda city. Moreover, it has an airport
called Iwami Hagi Airport, so it could be a base to trip around Sanin region.
You could easy to go to Izumo, the great shrine of the god of marriage,
go to Tuwano, the beautiful castle town of Sanin, go to Matue and the Lake
Shinjiko and go to Hagi, another castle town remaining a lot of historical
In addition, Masuda city is also famous for Sesshu, the great painter and garden designer in Middle Ages in Japan. Sesshu finally lived in Masuda, there are three temples' gardens he designed remain in the city. You could study a lot at 'Sesshu no sato Memorial Hall', the hall of course exhibits his paintings.
Landmarks and Events