Dr. Super Enamelists at Osaka Japan
Information: IK Medical And Dental Clinic
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Magplant (Denture)
- Super Enamel (Non-prep Venner)
- Esthetic Dentistry (porcelain veneers , crowns)
- Teeth Whitening
- High-concetration Vitamin C Intervenous Feeding
- Multivitamin Cocktail
- Botox and Hyaluronic Acid Injection
- A Fat-Splitting Injection
- Hair Growth with GF Cleansing
- Laser Therapy by IK Method
- Mon - Sat
- Morning 10:00～13:00
- Mon - Sat
- Afternoon 14:30～19:30
- The office closing day
- Sunday, National Holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays
- Idemitsu Nagahori Building 12F 3-4-6 Minami Senba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu
- zip cord
- Medical and Dental Clinic
- * Don't call at your first time because not all staffs could listen English well. Please send e-mail.
Accessibility To IK Medical And Dental Clinic
- IK Medical And Dental Clinic is very near from Shinsaibashi Station of
Midosuji Lin in Osaka City, Shinsaibashi is cultural center of Osaka and
it is very near from Shin Osaka Sta, so you can easily visit IK Medical
And Dental Clinic from Kansai, Haneda and Narita International Airport.
- From Kansai International Airport, take Nankai-kuko line bound to Nanba
Sta and get off Tenka Chaya Sta, transfer the line to Sakaisuji line bound
to Kita Senri Sta, get off Dobutsuen mae Sta and transfer the line to Midosuji
Line bound to Senri Chuo and Shin Osaka Sta, then get off Shisaibashi Sta.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Nippori
Sta, transfer the line to JR Yamanote line, get off Tokyo Sta and transfer
the line to Tokaido Shinkansen Line bound to Shin Osaka, Okayama and Hakata
Sta, then get off Shin Osaka Sta, transfer the line to Midosuji line bound
to Tennoji and Nakamozu Sta, then get off Shinsaibashi Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Shinagawa,
Oshiage or Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Tokaido
Shinkansen Line bound to Shin Osaka, Okayama and Hakata Sta, then get off
Shin Osaka Sta, transfer the line to Midosuji line bound to Tennoji and
Nakamozu Sta, then get off Shinsaibashi Sta.
- Take 3 minutes walk from Shinsaibashi Sta.
The Landmarks Near IK Medical And Dental Clinic
Shinsaibashi is the cultural center of Osaka, there are a lot of brand
shops and department stores so many people visit the areas around Shinsaibashi
to enjoy shop, eat delicious foods and so on.
Moreover, Osaka was called 'the kitchen of the world' in Edo period, parhaps many people misunderstand the reason of the name since Osaka has had many delicious foods. Actually Takokaki, Kushiage and other amazing foods are very famous, in Edo Period many wholesalers dealing with foods gathered Osaka then Osaka was called the kitchen of the world.
Osaka is very attractive, it has not only delicious foods but also exciting landmarks though out the city; Osakajo Castle, Shitennoji Temple, Universal Stadio Japan and so on.
Why don't you visit Osaka?